Διαβάστε στο ειδικό αφιέρωμα του Γιουσουρούμ τις ιστορίες πίσω από τα κομμάτια του πρώτου μας δίσκου!
Διαβάστε στο παρακάτω link το review που φιλοξενείται στο RockNRollTown blog για το νέο μας album.
The Indie Bands Blog reviewed our first album. These guys have a great taste in music 🙂
Read the review on the link below:
Hi boys and girls,
Our debut album is finally ready!
You can get it both as a digital download and a physical CD through CD Baby and most digital music stores.
- Always Better
- The City
- Drag Me Back Inside
- White Pulse
- And I Wonder
- Miracle Mile
- My Drivin’ Manner
Recorded @ The Electroacoustics Lab, AUTH, Thessaloniki
Tracks 6-11 mixed & produced by Nikodimos Triaridis & Jake Leg
Recorded @ The RunDevilRun Studios, Thessaloniki
If you live in Greece, you can get the CD straight from us for 5€(+shipping costs). Just let us
know in the contact sheet or send us an e-mail to email@example.com
Το i-jukebox ξεκινά ένα αφιέρωμα στα συγκροτήματα της Θεσ/νίκης και μας κάνει την τιμή να αρχίσει με τους Jake Leg! Διαβάστε το άρθρο εδώ.
Hello people, The Basement Sessions are finally over.
You can download it (inc. artwork) here.
It’s been quite a long time since we’ve begun planning to record the rest of our first album – finally – and release it (on our own, of course). But unfortunately the financial crisis hit us too as well and so there’s no money at the moment (the little we have we keep betting on football matches :P).
But you know what? We love being in the studio even more than playing gigs and we have so many original songs that we decided to record some of them, mostly tracks that don’t exactly fit with the rest. The whole process is taking place in our rehearsal studio, “The Basement”.
- The first one we finished is called Punch-Drunk & Lollipoppers and is one of our oldest tunes. The arrangement is new though. We’d like to thank George Kampas who played the harmonica.
- The second song is kinda bluesy. Yes, we can sing those as well! Listen to our Bad Situation.
- A solid rock song. Tonight. On backing vocals, Dimitris S.
- In our most exotic mood. Candid.
- Despite its name, this one was pretty fun. Not Much Fun.
- Yes, we can be deep. Weighin’ On My Soul.
- The last song of the basement sessions, That’s Enough. Old school rock n roll with some punk attitude.